Friday, July 1, 2011

Browse the NEW Catalog!



The new catalog starts TODAY!  You can click on the catalog and browse to see what exciting goodies offered by SU!.  There are some exciting new items.  We now have cling foam to mount your wood mounted stamps with so you can use our clear blocks with.  This I believe is some quality cling foam.  Already I use the stamps without the labels because the quality of the cling itself is amazing.
The new in color ribbons are a must have.  I love the cute ruffling on both sides of the trim.
There are now several packs of fabric swatches that will be available for the entire catalog year.  My favorite is candy cane Christmas.  I love non-traditional colors used for Christmas.
Also, be sure to check out the new hostess program.  you can now earn items from the catalog for half price!! Now the difficulty is choosing what you want for half price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment